Diploma in Microsoft Word 2013 Intermediate Answers – Module 3: Using Images in a Document
1. True or False. Cropping is just another version of scaling.
2. Which of the following is a legitimate way to resize an image in Word? Choose one.
All of the above
Scale the image so that it is a certain percentage larger or smaller than the original image
Resize the image to an exact height and width
Use the sizing handles on the image
Ans: All of the above
3. If an image is too washed out or too bright, you can try to use the _____________ options to adjust the sharpness, brightness, and contrast of the image. Choose one.
None of the above
4. What tool allows you to apply effects that make the image appear to be a drawing, a painting, or a sketch? Choose one.
Ans: Artistic Effects
5. True or False. When placing graphics on a document, you can either scale the graphic by clicking and dragging, or by using the layout options for an absolute size.
6. Color tone controls how light or dark a color is. Color tone is expressed as what? Choose one.
Ans: A temperature
7. True or False. You can scale an image so that content is removed from one or more edges of the image.