Solution to the Alison Diploma in Microsoft Word 2013 Intermediate Answers – Module 2: Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
1. True or False. To link styles together, is to determine what happens once you press enter to end the current paragraph and begin a new one.
2. A ________________ is a .thmx file that contains a set of theme colors, fonts, and effects such as lines and fill effects. Choose one.
Ans: Document theme
3. What feature allows you to adjust spacing between specific letter pairs so that the spacing appears even? Choose one.
4. What is an example of a built-in style that comes with Word 2013? Choose one.
None of the above
Ans: Heading 1
5. A _______ is a set of formatting characteristics, including font, paragraph alignment and spacing, borders, etc. Choose one.
6. Which the following are built in styles with Microsoft Word? Choose two.
Ans: Heading 1 and Subtitle
7. True or False. Character styles define the formatting to apply to paragraphs.