Diploma in Microsoft Word 2013 Intermediate Answers – Module 1: Working with Tables and Charts
Solution to the Alison Diploma in Microsoft Word 2013 Intermediate Answers – Module 1: Working with Tables and Charts
1. A ____________ is a graphical interpretation of data that can be organized as points on a line, grouped into columns or bars, or shown as slices in a circle or a pie? Choose one.
2. What feature divides one or more cells into multiple adjacent cells? Choose one.
Ans: Cell Splitting
3. Which of the following is a valid chart type? Choose one.
Ans: All of the above
4. True or False. Sorting data in a table puts the data in ascending or descending alphabetical or numerical order.
5. What feature combines multiple adjacent cells into a single cell that is the size and shape of the original cells? Choose one.
Ans: Cell merging
6. True or False. The only way to do a calculation in Microsoft Word is to copy and paste the worksheet out of Excel.
7. True or False. If you wanted to delete a cell, and have another cell much larger, the best way to do this is by using the merge cells command.